Stole this x3
1. Do you create different worlds/series for your characters or do you put them all/most of them in the same time and place?
Well, basically in the same world, they have been in different settings and times, I have done a series I guess where I have most of my kemonomimi's live in a big house together, kinda canon.
2. Do you sit down and create random facts about these worlds that have nothing to do with the story line? (History, biology, zoology etc.)
I do create random facts about everyone and sometimes on that world where liv'n together.
3. Do you have a plot line? If yes, do tell.
I guess a plot line.
Isaiah in the beginning slowly meets some of the others like Yumiko and Alexander during his young years, to be claimed as a leader. He may not act like one but anyone who follows under him has seen his serious side and willing to protect others and all of them has had a moment where they saw him in awe. They may all follow under him but mostly everyone has issues with there past, themselves or others.
Zackery, is somewhat of a leader, and their are those who follow him but Zack has come to be okay with Isaiah so he has kinda dropped himself as a leader.
Some of the humans are more like spectators at times or end up following under someone more like Mandy follows Blank. In which Blank has his own followers but his methods is more dark and influences them to lose their sanity like Blane. Blane his currently siding along with both Blank and Isaiah but Is having issues due to him going insane.
Isaiah and Blank hate each other and doesn't like each other as leaders. Blank is not a normal human but no one really knows that yet.
4. Do you give a name to your series?
No, I haven't thought of a good enough name. I do call them all Kemonomimi's at times to group them together but now I tend to go by groups like Isaiah's and Blank's.
5. Is your series dramatic, romantic, mysterious, exciting or similar to your own life?
Well it more random at times xD sometimes its like a laid back life, a yaoi, its a mix of things, I'm kinda tame on it so its like a Shounen.
No its nothing like mine.
6. Have you got characters that live in "our" world?
Nope. Not at all. They all live in my imagination. Kinda sad.
7. When you go to sleep, do you often let your thoughts slip into your worlds? How often does this happen?
Yes I have, this happens a lot. I tend to think sometimes, "what would so-and-so do or say?"
8. Do you share your world or your characters with anyone else?
Yeah I do at times.
9. Do you have friends that would rather not hear about this world of yours?
I don't know, my sister doesn't care much xD does she count?
10. Is your world a place you go to when you're bored?
Yes, Or my happy place.
11. Do you find yourself in this world more often than in the real world?
12. Have your relatives been worried about you because of your love for your world?
They don't know nothing about me.
13. Do you bother to write down the stories you make before the idea runs away?
hmm not really xD
14. Have you found or remembered stories you created years back and then laughed or cried because it was so childish?
Yes xD or Rp's
15. Have you ever found yourself losing the grip of a film because you started thinking about your world instead?
16. Have you ever paired up some of your own characters that are not canon just to make it "hot"?
Pair up some of my characters with my own characters, yeah xD.
17. Do you have more homosexual, bisexual or heterosexual characters?
A mixture, some our straight, some go both ways, some go one way.
18. Do you have more female or male characters?
I have way more males.
19. Do you have more human (normal people, mutants, centaurs, mermaids etc), animal (normal animals, anthros etc), vegetable (trees, tree people), mineral (rocks?), extra terrestrial or other characters?
I have more Kemonomimi's which is humans with ears and tails, but I would like to think they are less human and more animal at times.
20. Name the characters that are most similar to your personality.
Well some of them have a few characteristics. Yumiko is a more like me.
Isaiah would be if I was like SUPERHAPPYFUNTIME.
Alexander...well...he has some of my attitude but...he will do things that I "won't" normally do.
21. Name the characters that are the least similar to your personality.
Mandy, Blane, Takushi and Derek xD
22. Name the characters that look the most like you.
lol none at all.
23. Name the characters that look the least like you.
24. Name a few characters that you have "deleted" from existence.
25. Name your first character.
First official character, Isaiah.
26. Do you still write about/draw/think about him or her or it?
I do still, he's an active OC I use.
27. Have you ever created your own species? Tell me about it.
Well I have made my Oc's like they are a bit wild-like.
28. Do you have a world you created "just for the heck of it"? Tell me about it.
no not really.
29. Do you have characters nobody knows about? Is this because you don't want people to know or is it just like that?
hmm well some things on characters no one really knows.
30. Ever wanted to create something, but realized it would be too much alike to something that already exists? Did you still keep the world?
I haven't really thought of a world to create,
31. A Mary Sue (MS) is a fictional character who is "perfect" in every way. She's gorgeous, she's friends with everyone, everyone has a crush on her, and her only enemies are the girls who are jealous of her looks. Mainly exists in fanfiction. Tell me if you have one of these, and when you realized she was a Mary Sue.
lol everyone hates someone on my Ocs xD
32. Have you ever created an Anti-Sue? Tell me about it.
like, everyone hates her? Well mandy comes close, but I think there is a few who can tolerate her.
33. Has anyone critiqued your world so far? How did you react?
34. Has anyone told you how good your world is and encouraged you to keep it up?
Well some like my characters so maybe xD
35. Have you got high hopes about your world? Cartoon, comics, movies, radio shows?
not really xD
36. Do you wish you lived in your world?
37. Do you exist in your world as a main character, a main character's friend/parent/child, or the lunch lady?
I'm mama.///shot I break the third wall sometimes. A lot of times.
38. What part of your world are you currently working on? Tell me about it! What's going on in your world right now?
39. Tell me about a gap in your storyline you need to fix so badly.
how Taku and Derek come to be friends with Isaiah, i mean they did dislike each other once.
40. Is your story focused on something? Religion, music, clothes and make-up, Mother Nature, personal views or...?
Whatever is in meh head.
41. Name some of your characters that have the direct opposite point of view as you on a topic.
Mandy, she likes girly things, doesn't like weird creatures.
42. How many details do you put into your characters' personalities and looks?
I put a lot into it. Like a lot xD
43. More storytelling than characters or more characters than storytelling?
44. Is there a moral behind anything in your world?
Not really, just whatever happens can have one but eh,
45. Is it easier to create a new place than to place your characters in a place you've never been to before, let's say a place in England, America, Italy, etc.?
idk I just tend to think there in some big town don't know where.
46. Do you sometimes pretend your characters are real just for a brief second of loneliness?
I wish they were.
47. Ever taken cover behind your characters and let them do the talking?
48. Ever had a discussion with your characters?
49. Ever killed a character you really, really liked?
noooo no no. I won't kill off anyone.
50. If you could be in your world for 24 hours, what would you do?
Time to hug and cling to everyone and mess around.